Computer Engineering (B.Sc.)
Istanbul Technical University, 2013 - 2019 June
Istanbul Technical University,
2013 - 2019 June
After I ranked top 0.1% among 2 million participants in the National University Entrance Exam in Turkey, I started my education at ITU. Graduated by the June 2019.
Full Stack Java Engineer
adesso Turkey, March 2019 - Present
March 2019 - Present
• Working on an enterprise level resource planning application for digitalization of the company.
• Developed timesheet, capacity management, chart and excel modules used by the management and employees on a daily basis.
• Responsibility includes development of new features, and maintenance and support for the existing modules.
• Working full-time as a Full Stack Java Engineer in an agile team since day 1.
• Technology stack: Java 8, Spring Boot, Hibernate & JPA, SQL, MariaDB, Maven, MVC Architecture, JSF Primefaces & XHTML & CSS, Bitbucket, IntelliJ, Jira, Confluence
Sınavı Yerim, July 2013 - Present
July 2013 - Present
• Acquired a very rare achievement; ranking the top 0.1% among 2 million students in the National University Entrance Exam as an ordinary high school graduate (düz lise in Turkish).
• Founded Sınavı-Yerim blog and spent time to teach students how to study properly and conquer the exam.
• Wrote 200+ articles, visited by students 2.5 million times.
• As it being a hobby, currently developing a fresh customer experience page with Java 8, Spring MVC, React and AWS(EBS, RDS)
Java Software Engineer Intern
adesso Turkey, 2018 July – 2018 Aug
2018 July – 2018 Aug
• As a fast growing company, a faster way to elect best candidates was needed.
• Developed a Java 8 based RESTful API with Spring for the HR. It can be used to create and send tests to candidates.
• Helped newcomer interns and worked together with the front end for the integration. Also, prepared an extensive documentation.
• The internship was an extraordinary experience that contributed to shape my future as a Full Stack Java Engineer.
• Technology stack: Java 8, Spring (Boot, MVC, Security, Batch), Hibernate, JPA, MariaDB, SQL / HeidiSQL, RESTful Web Services, Maven, Lombok, Quartz, JSON, IntelliJ, Swagger UI, Postman, GitHub, Sourcetree
Android Development Intern
Istanbul Technical University, June 2018 – July 2018
Istanbul Technical University,
June 2018 – July 2018
• Joined a research project to develop an Android application. In the project, knee movements are measured with elastic sensors and the Android application shows real-time visual information about knee movements.
• After the internship, developed machine learning part of the project as a graduation project. The AI classifies movements as walking, running and squats.
• Self-learned all the technologies and tools needed for the projects
• Demo videos for both of the projects are accessible at the GitHub profile.
Research Development Member (Part-time)
Medianova CDN, Jan 2018 - May 2018
Jan 2018 - May 2018
• Medianova is a Content Delivery Network company and thus routing efficiency is prominent for the company's success.
• Took an integral part where we have developed more efficient routing pathways by modifying shortest path algorithms.
• Researched about computer communications, BGP and artificial intelligence.
• Made a presentation to the colleagues, supervisors and CEO about my work.
• Enjoyed learning, facing challenges, helping company and contributing to the society.
Research Development Team Leader
ITU Entrepreneurship Club, Aug 2016 – Jan 2017
• As a team lead of 20+ students, responsibility was organization of the meetings, conflict management, documentation and attending board meetings.
• Even though most of the R&D members were new to the club, after my leading period, most of them continued working voluntarily, took responsibility in the club and even become the leader of the club.
• Was a remarkable experience to improve communication and leading skills.
• Besides, together with the entrepreneurship education, these were the driving force to found the startup to help high school students, Sınavı-Yerim.
Research Development Team Member
ITU Entrepreneurship Club, Jan 2016 – Jan 2017
• Gathered regularly to find creative ideas to metamorphose the structure of the club.
• Discussed the solutions to the problems faced by the club, and how to educate ourselves and the other members of the club for hours which led us to be familiarized with the notion of entrepreneurship over time.