Projects I involved and tools I used this semester:
• Software Engineering: Java 8, Spring Framework, Maven, Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, MySQL, Hibernate, Swagger UI, IntelliJ IDEA, Lombok, Trello, Sourcetree
• Database Systems: Python, Flask, SQL, Github, Heroku, Pycharm, Sourcetree
• Algorithms: C++, Sorting Algorithms
• Computer Vision: Python, PyQt5, Pycharm, Bitbucket
• Computer Project: Unity, C#, Tensorflow, Keras, Github
• System Programming: Linux, Linux kernel, C, Github
• Robotics: Python, ROS
• Graduation Project: Behaviour Analysis Using E-Textile Sensors (Artificial Intelligence, Signal Processing, Human Computer Interaction)
I’m eager to take responsibility and work in challenging and interesting projects as a Java Developer. I like contemporary tools like Spring, Maven and Hibernate.
I will be able to work 4 days a week starting with from January 2019 forward and graduate in June 2019. You can contact me through my LinkedIn profile, or using the message box at the bottom right corner.